Update Posted: May 13, 2020
We want you to know, as we work together, as a nation to help slow the spread of COVID-19, Austin Drainage + Landscape Development is:
- Complying with CDC, state and local orders and guidelines,
- Requiring any team member with a cough or fever to stay home,
- Limiting our crew sizes to 5 personnel or smaller,
- Wearing face masks and utilizing hand sanitizer,
- Practicing social distancing of 6 feet or more with all customers and vendors,
- Disinfecting our tools throughout the shift with a bleach solution,
- Providing our services from outside of your home*,
- Sanitizing surfaces we contact on your property with disinfectant spray, and
- Providing administrative services remotely from our homes,
*Zero contact service is available. Our team members will not enter your home. Should access to your irrigation controls be required, you will be given the option to operate the control panel yourself , or we can enter a garage space and clean the panel with disinfectant spray before we leave.
Customer and staff safety is our top priority. As such, we have been operating with increased sanitation and disinfecting protocols since March. Austin Drainage + Landscape Development is dedicated to safely providing our services while supporting our community, the Austin area economy, and other locally owned businesses through this pandemic. We are committed to serving the Austin area with integrity and providing top notch drainage and landscape solutions.