Logistics Specialist Job Listing Construction Company
Job Available – Austin Texas
Austin Drainage + Landscape Development — Austin, TX 78737
Seeking a full-time Logistics Specialist for a growing construction company. Need a Non-CDL applicant to drive a Ford F350 with a trailer or a F550 with a hydraulic dump bed. MUST be able to drive a standard/manual transmission vehicle. Applicant must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record, and be willing to do manual labor.
– Load and deliver tools and supplies to job site each morning by 7:30 AM.
– Keep track of all receipts, material logs and contractor hours.
– Load and unload the truck.
– Haul off construction debris and take to dump site as needed.
– Deliver additional materials throughout the day as needed.
– Load vehicle each evening before leaving work so that it is ready for the next day.
All direction will be provided by our Field Supervisor. Work schedule will be 7:30AM-5:30PM Mon-Fri with a one hour lunch break and 1/2 day one Saturday per month during peak season. Pay is $15-17/hr DOE.